Monday, March 22, 2010

Nothing New.....

Hi everyone!

Man this blog is getting big! I cannot believe how many followers I have now! Thank you all for your continued prayers and support.

Right now it is a waiting game…. I will try and post at least once a month unless I get some news. Right now I have appointments with my doctors every four weeks. Each time is about the same. They take my blood and check all of my internal organs to make sure the chemo is not damaging them.

My quality of life is not the best right now but I continue to tell myself it could be worse! The side effects from Gleevec are sometimes unbearable but it’s much better than having radiation every week!

Other than the side effects I am doing well. Jenifer and I are going to Hawaii for 10 days in June. This will be a nice break for us!

I will continue to update the blog. Thanks again for all of the wonderful support!

Love you all,
Ryan
“Chemo-Sabi”

P.S I just got a new shipment of bracelets in. If you want any please click the link to the right of the homepage. 100% of proceeds go to my foundation Shoot for the Cure- Partnering with The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

1 comment:

  1. Ry :)
    We continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers as well as jenifer and are glad to hear things are stable and holding right now!!
    Have a great time on vacation you both deserve it 100%, keep in touch!Karlie is hanging in there and handeling treatment the best she can( you know how that goes good days and yucky days) and Taylor is doing good finally!
    The Max Family

    ReplyDelete