Thursday, July 1, 2010

Same Old....

Hi everyone!

It’s been a while since I have posted on here. We just got back from our vacation and with work I have been super busy!

Nothing new with the meds. I am still taking my chemo every day. The side effects are the same which makes life challenging some days.

I received my latest BCR ABL test back which showed another log reduction. This means the chemo is working and the cancer is leaving my body! My doctor tells me that I may be in molecular remission by November/December. At which point the cancer will be out of my blood, and the challenge will now be how to keep it out? I will be seeing my regular doctor in a few weeks to get my blood sugar tested.... More to come on that!

That’s all for now! Thanks for all of your support!

4 comments:

  1. Jerry and Mari WienerJuly 1, 2010 at 7:48 AM

    We are Carson's great Uncle and Aunt. We have been following your blog. So happy to hear you're on the road to beating this. We continue to pray for Carson and you. Congratulations on your engagement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending positive vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear the news, we are hoping Karlie is still in the remission state although she is having some issues that cause us to fear she has new cancer growth we will be hopeful and wait for labs to come back today and keep everyone posted via facebook!! Glad to hear all is well tell jen hello for us and we are loving life in Co but I miss the beach dearly but cant wait to ski :) The Max Family
    p.s. have you set a wedding date

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jerry and Mari! Send Carson my love. The fight will make him much stronger!

    ReplyDelete