Monday, November 16, 2009

Update on Chemo

Hi everyone!

I wanted to give everyone an update on how things are going. This past week has been about the same in terms of side effects. I think my body is starting to get used to the chemo. I've found it pretty easy to control having nausea. The pain is also pretty manageable. I am gaining weight because one of the side effects is retaining water. My skin is also pealing which I think is another side effect!

My friends and I at CML2 are going to plan a get together soon so we can all meet each other. That should be a good time!

I'm also keeping myself pretty busy. As most of you may know I love music! I also mix music. This weekend I finally bought my Mac so I can start making music! Its been a lot of fun!

As a side note please remember that at night I do not answer my phone unless you leave a message and its an emergency. I take my chemo at night and it makes me feel very crummy.

Also, the wristbands have come in and they are on the way to Jenifer. I also have about 100 that I will have on me. If you live in CA and want one I can ship them off to you. They are 5.00 each and 100% of the money will go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society for Cancer research.

Thanks everyone! Love you!

Ryan

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are managing the best you can with chemo, I am looking forward to karlie getting to that point.

    I am glad to hear you are staying busy and trying to keep your mond on happier things in life, so are you still into the same music when we knew you in provo days lol:)We continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers and know you are fighting a good fight!!

    I would like 5 braclets and also I told your half sister cassandra I would ship her 5 so were do you want us to send the money to?? and how much do you want me to add for you to ship the 10 to me ry? Karlies should be in after thanksgiving but are pink sorry ry :( we have placed another order for navy blue for the guys lol:)

    let me know and I will get funds out to you this week or next.I will send out karlies gift to you this week or next when I can get away from the hospital, she has a very nice thoughtful gift for you for now and next season :)

    Lots of love and well wishes The Max Family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unlce Ryan,so how is the smoking bet going?? havent heard were that stands, are you doing good ?:)

    love, karlie Max

    ReplyDelete